Start attracting better clients, cases and referrals now!
Launch your own law podcast
in as little as a weekend.
This cost-effective, yet under-utilized marketing tool gives you an unfair advantage and gets you noticed so you stay top-of-mind with prospective clients and referral sources.
From The Desk Of Gordon P. Firemark
-Los Angeles, California
Dear fellow attorney,
If you're a lawyer who feels you're not earning what you could or not doing the kind of work you find fulfilling, this message is for you.
Whether you're in a solo, small-firm, or a biglaw environment, it's easy to feel stuck, stagnant, and frustrated with traditional law-firm marketing strategies.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
Read on, and I'll show you...
An amazing, easy to implement marketing strategy that is fun and rewarding and will attract more good clients and referrals.
We've all been there. We've all felt stuck, stagnant, and fearful about our future. It seems like there's not enough business, and what business there is is marginal at best. It's harder than ever to attract the best clients and to get the good referrals.
It's not your fault. they didn't teach marketing and sales in law school. So, you've copied what other lawyers and law firms do. You spend thousands of dollars building a Website, and then thousands more on SEO "experts" who propose dubious strategies, and can't show you a measurable return on investment. Maybe you run ads in the yellow pages, newspapers and maybe on radio and TV. Expensive... and I'll bet if you asked those other lawyers, they'd tell you that they don't really feel their efforts and investment are paying off.
A few years ago, that's where I was. I had some clients, but I was practicing "doorway" law. (You know, anything that came through the doorway). I was making ends meet, but just barely. My savings was dwindling, and I was frustrated and depressed about where my practice was going.
I'd thought about throwing in the towel and getting a "regular" job, or trying a different practice area. But truthfully, I'd sort of just resigned myself to staying stuck where I was, doing the same unfulfilling work, and slowly inching toward a nervous breakdown or a midlife crisis.
And then I discovered something that literally
changed the course of my practice and my life.
Within just a few weeks after I started podcasting about the legal issues my clients face, the phone had started ringing... And these podcast listeners were asking me for my help. Because they'd listened to me talk, they already knew, liked and trusted me... Before we ever actually talked in person.
It's such a great platform to speak your mind and connect with people.Nicole Abboud, Gen Why Lawyer
So... How do you get started with podcasting?
Back in ancient times, like when I first launched my show, Entertainment Law Update, setting up and launching a podcast was pretty tricky.
But nowadays, using commonly available tools like WordPress blogging software and some simple plugins, almost all of the heavy lifting is done for you. You literally set it up once, and then forget it.
Over the past 10 years or so of podcasting, I've figured out a streamlined workflow that lets me get episodes done in just minutes after I finish recording. So, now I can plan out an episode, record it, and have it published, all in about an hour.
If you can operate a word processor or a spreadsheet, I'm confident you can handle producing a podcast.
And I can teach you how to do the same. I can give you proven workflows that allow you to create this highly valuable online content. Content that can help you be more visible, more searchable, and more effective on the web.
But you know the best part of podcasting? It's fun. I have an absolutely terrific time when I'm creating my episodes. I'm meeting great new people, talking about subject matter I really care about, and creating valauble web content that increases my profile and search engine placement.
[Podcasting] is the single, greatest thing I've ever done for my practice.Josh Brown, Franchise Euphoria Podcast
Power Podcasting for Lawyers
Inside this one-of-a-kind membership community and training program, I’ll give you a complete, step by step system that will SHOW you how to plan, produce, and publish your podcast, so you can reach a highly targeted, intensely interested audience and demonstrate that you are THE lawyer with the solutions to their problems.
Here's What's Inside
Why Power Podcasting for Lawyers?
- Positioning - When you host a podcast, you position yourself as the "go-to" lawyer within your practice area, so you attract more of the right kinds of clients and referrals.
- Save Time - Using our tested podcasting system, you'll be able to release new episodes regularly, building trust with your audience.
- Professional Quality - Power Podcasting for Lawyers shows you how to produce a high-quality, professional sounding pocast that enhances your image and reputation.
- Greater Reach - Podcasting extends your reach, allowing you to communicate your message to a broader, more targeted audience of people intensely interested in your subject matter
- Save Money - Power Podcasting for Lawyers shows you exactly what equipment, software and services you'll need to deliver a great podcast, with recommendations for every budget range. Get started for under $200!
- Leverage - Podcast content can easily be leveraged by adapting into blog posts, videos, slide decks, and more.
- Project Success and Confidence - Producing and hosting podcasts positions you as a subject-matter expert, and projects a professional image of success and confidence
- Better Leads, Prospects, Referrals and Clients - When your audience hears you speaking as an expert, in your authentic voice, they come to know, like and trust you, all before they've even visited your office.
- Search Engine Optimization - When you publish podcast episodes accompanied by robust show-notes or transcripts, your content is quickly indexed by search engines, making it easier for web users to find you when searching in your topic area.
- Help More People - By presenting useful, actionable information in your podcast, you help people solve problems.
- Learn Your Way - Lesson materials are available in multiple formats, Video, Audio, and Transcripts, so you can learn in whatever mode best suits you. Watch video at your desk. Listen to Audio while you commute or exercise. Or read.
- Fast and Easy - Power Podcasting for Lawyers lessons are short, easy to digest, and easy to implement through clear action steps.
- A Complete System - The Power Podcasting for Lawyers course provides a complete system for creating podcast episodes efficiently and consistently.
It gives [Clients] confidence in my skills as an attorney.Nicole Wipp, Smart Planning 101
Podcasting is easy.
It's much easier to speak into a microphone than it is to sit down and write a blog post. It allows me to be more myself, too.
Let's face it, when lawyers write, we write stodgy. And, we agonize over every syllable of what goes down on paper... But most of us are really good conversationalists. So, when our prospects and referral sources HEAR our voices talking about the issues they're dealing with.. They will be drawn to us very differently than if they were reading what we write. So, we become that likeable expert that clients want to hire.
So if you're with me... you can start to see all that podcasting has to offer.
With all this potential, it's a real shame that more lawyers aren't using this medium to grow their authority, enhance their images, and build their businesses. But that just makes now the perfect time to get started.
That’s why I created a video training course that will teach you my own podcast creation system so you can leverage the power of podcasting to get more good clients and referrals for your business
Don't take my word for it.
Here's what a few other successful lawyers have to say...
It [Podcasting] gets me connected with people...Flavia Berys, Lifestyle Solopreneur Podcast
To humanize yourself, and to become an authority while also being a human being that people can relate to [with a podcast]… is a great thing to do.Zachary Strebeck, Legal Moves Podcast
I'm finding that I'm actually connecting with business people who start to know, like and trust me because they get a sense of who I amNick Pavlidis, Young Lawyer Marketing
Isn't it time you took your practice marketing
to new levels of success?
Podcasting is the perfect strategy to do just that!
Sign up now and you’ll have a step-by-step system that makes it easy to create new episodes, over and over, and over. That's more and more content piling up for the search engines to index, and for your prospects to find... And as any marketing or advertising expert will tell you, repeated impressions are the most important thing you can do to build your brand and stay top of mind with your audience, so when they need help, or to make a referral, they turn to you.
When you are that GO-TO lawyer, you'll have greater freedom than you ever thought possible.
The only podcasting course specifically tailored to attorneys, and our professional responsibility obligations.
With Power Podcasting for Lawyers, you're getting a program that's custom designed for busy lawyers by busy lawyers who know how challenging it can be to juggle our client service, practice management, marketing, , partners, family, and other responsibilities. You don't want to take on another "hobby" that's going to require a big investment of time and money. You get a streamlined approach that has you up-and-running fast, at low cost. And we show you how to develop an easy, repeatable workflow, so creating your content becomes a pleasure... Something you look forward to, and that doesn't require big chunks of otherwise billable time.